27-inch LED-backlit LCD – VA panel – Aspect Ratio 16:9 – Response Time 5ms – Brightness 350 nits – Resolution Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) – Max Contrast Ratio (ACM) 100,000,000:1 – 10-point multi-touch – Inputs: VGA or HDMI (MHL) x 2 ports & 4 USB3.0 ports
The unique asymmetric style, “floating” edge-to-edge screen1 and comfortable ergonomic design of the T2 Series monitors have helped them to garner several awards. Ten-point multi-touch1 support lets you unlock the power of today’s touch-enabled applications.
Images appear flawless from all perspectives, thanks to wide viewing angle technology. Movies are truly magical on the T2 Series’ 23″ and 27″ displays with the WQHD resolution1 delivering up to four times higher resolution than standard HD.
These monitors tilt back from 30 to 80 degrees, which is practically flush with the desk for enhancing comfort and making the most of their touch capabilities. They’re also wall-mountable, allowing you to place them easily in tight spaces.
Connect it all
Hook up game consoles, video players and more to the T2 Series monitors for great entertainment. MHL® support enables you to play media on your monitor from your smartphone. Models outfitted with USB 3.0 can transfer PC files super-fast, as well as conveniently charge other devices.
• WQHD (2560 x 1440) Resolution – Crisp and Clear Textures
• 178ﾟWide Viewing Angle – To Preserve Image Clarity and Prime Colors
• 10 bit Color Depth – Fantastically Smooth Images
• 4ms Response Time – React and Respond Quickly to What You See on Screen
• BlueLightShield™ Technology – Reduces Exposure to Blue Light
• Flickerless™ Technology – Eliminates Screen Flicker
• 4K (3840×2160) Resolution – Experience sharper details and more accurate FHD colors.
• IPS Display – Share the vivid colors with a viewing angle of up to 178°.
• HDR-Ready – More realistic, natural images are provided through an expanded contrast ratio and color palette using HDR.
• Remote Control – Change the settings of the monitor from a distance.
• BlueLightShield™ – Reduces exposure to blue light.
• Picture-in-Picture (PIP) – View one picture inside another larger one.