Philips 243V5QHSBA LCD Monitor With SmartControl Lite
Great LED images in vivid colors
23.6″ / 59.9 cm
MVA Display for wide viewing angles and deep contrast levels
Philips MVA LED display uses an advanced multi-domain vertical alignment technology which gives you super-high static contrast ratios for extra vivid and bright images. While standard office applications are handled with ease, it is especially suitable for photos, web-browsing, movies, gaming, and demanding graphical applications. It’s optimized pixel management technology gives you 178/178 degree extra wide viewing angle, resulting in crisp images.
SmartContrast for rich black details
SmartContrast is a Philips technology that analyzes the contents you are displaying, automatically adjusting colors and controlling backlight intensity to dynamically enhance contrast for the best digital images and videos or when playing games where dark hues are displayed. When Economy mode is selected, contrast is adjusted and backlighting fine-tuned for just-right display of everyday office applications and lower power consumption.
16:9 Full HD display for best viewing experience
The Full HD screen has the widescreen resolution of 1920 x 1080p. This is the highest resolution of HD sources for the best possible picture quality. It is fully future proof as it supports 1080p signals from all sources, including the most recent like Blu-ray and advanced HD game consoles. The signal processing is extensively upgraded to support this much higher signal quality and resolution. It produces brilliant flicker-free progressive scan pictures with superb brightness and colors.
HDMI-ready for Full HD entertainment
An HDMI-ready device has all the required hardware to accept High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) input. A HDMI cable enables high-quality digital video and audio all transmitted over a single cable from a PC or any number of AV sources (including set-top boxes, DVD players, A/V receivers and video cameras).
Easy display performance tuning with SmartControl Lite
SmartControl Lite is the next generation 3D icon based GUI monitor control software. This allows user to fine-tune most parameters of the monitor like Color, Brightness, screen calibration, Multi-media, ID management, etc with the mouse.
Mercury Free eco-friendly display
Philips monitors with LED backlighting are free of Mercury content, one of the most toxic natural substances, which affects humans and animals. This reduces the environmental impact of the display throughout its life-cycle, from manufacturing to disposal.
• 4K (3840×2160) Resolution – Experience sharper details and more accurate FHD colors.
• IPS Display – Share the vivid colors with a viewing angle of up to 178°.
• HDR-Ready – More realistic, natural images are provided through an expanded contrast ratio and color palette using HDR.
• Remote Control – Change the settings of the monitor from a distance.
• BlueLightShield™ – Reduces exposure to blue light.
• Picture-in-Picture (PIP) – View one picture inside another larger one.
• WQHD (2560 x 1440) Resolution – Crisp and Clear Textures
• 178ﾟWide Viewing Angle – To Preserve Image Clarity and Prime Colors
• 10 bit Color Depth – Fantastically Smooth Images
• 4ms Response Time – React and Respond Quickly to What You See on Screen
• BlueLightShield™ Technology – Reduces Exposure to Blue Light
• Flickerless™ Technology – Eliminates Screen Flicker